The American School of Doha (ASD) welcomes the use of its campus for activities that benefit the ASD community (50% of participants must be made up from the ASD community) and the school’s mission, vision and strategic actions. Requests for facility use are administered by the Events Coordinator to ensure compliance with campus policies. All outside use of the facility must be approved by ASD Administrators to ensure positive impacts on ASD programs and consistency with the school’s facility use policies and procedures.
ASD operates with four core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and compassion, which we kindly ask that all users observe during their time on campus.
Requests may include the use of athletic facilities, school buildings and presentation rooms, descriptions of which are presented below.
We invite you to complete our online request form so that we may learn more about your organisation and desired event. This will be automatically forwarded to the Events Coordinator who will then contact you for confirmation or further information if required.
Before completing the form, please read carefully the Facility Use Terms and Conditions. All information requested must be provided before the request can be considered.
Profit Making Entities
Elementary School Field
Baseball Diamond (Farmer’s Field)
Outdoor Courts Elementary School
Music Practice Rooms
30 (After 5:00pm)
*All fees are hourly and quoted in Qatari Riyals
- All fees are to be paid to the Business Office by check, credit card or wire transfer. An invoice will be emailed to you which includes instructions as well as person to contact for arranging payment.
- All fees must be paid prior to using the facility. Failure to do so may result in denial of access to the facility.
- ASD has the right to charge the contact person against any claims, costs, or expenses which may arise as a consequence due to any unanticipated cleaning or maintenance due to activities that may occur.
- The Events Coordinator must be immediately notified of cancellations.
- Kindly note that once an invoice has been issued it is not possible to receive a refund for changes.
- All activities taking place at ASD must have both an official contact person as well as a secondary contact (preferably an ASD staff member) designated on the Facility Request Form. The contact person will communicate with ASD regarding schedule, fees and other details and will be on site to ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
- ASD’s authorized employees have the right to enter any venue at all times during a scheduled rental activity.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times. Failure to supervise participants can result in a group being removed from ASD’s premises.
- Your reservation is for a specific room or venue. Please note that general use of the campus is not permitted.
- ASD campus will be closed on Fridays, unless otherwise approved by administration.
- Food concessions require prior ASD approval.
- Please coordinate all logistics of your event with the Events Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have a facility issue during your event, please telephone the Facility Help Desk on 4459-1529. Limited facility assistance will be available during non-business hours.
- The use of ASD facilities is a privilege and can be revoked at any time.
- ASD operates a NO - SMOKING POLICY throughout the entire school.
- ASD has the right to cancel any bookings immediately should that group fail to comply with with our rules and regulations.
- ASD has the right to close the fields at any time due to maintenance.
- The Elementary School Field will be closed on Sundays, Tuesdays, as well as Fridays and Saturdays from 1:00pm onwards.
- Only students up to 14 years old will be allowed to play on the green fields.
- Only 36 people will be allowed on the field at anytime during practice.
- Groups with less than 50% ASD participants will not be allowed to use ASD’s facilities unless they will be substantially contributing to ASD’s program.
- Groups using the field are not permitted to go inside the buildings under any circumstances. There are toilets located outside at all fields.
- The Baseball Diamond, Farmer’s Field will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- A list of names of attendees should accompany all events (except those that are open to the public).
- All persons entering the campus must show an ASD or Qatari ID card to the security and sign in and out.
- If an event is not pre-arranged, security will not allow access to campus.
- No prior advertising of events is permitted in publicly available locations, such as websites. Advertised events will result in the immediate cancellation of the event.
- In the event of an emergency all users of the facility shall obey instructions given by the contact employee or authorized person, i.e. teacher, guard, etc.
- If a fire alarm goes off, a continuous sounding bell will be heard; DO NOT panic. All persons MUST EVACUATE THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY via the nearest exit and assemble on the grass field and take direction from an ASD staff member or security guard.
- Security (Gate 8) # 4499-1199