High School Student Council
Function of the Student Council
1) The Student Council shall make recommendations pertaining to the general welfare and activities of the school.
2) The Student Council shall make recommendations regarding regulations necessary for the improvement of the school, as it is the voice of the student body.
3) The Student Council may investigate and report on questions posed by the principal.
4) Any recommendations on a proposed action applicable to the student body shall be submitted in writing to the Council.
5) The High School Student Council shall assist, when necessary and possible, the other ASD Student Councils.
6) The Student Council shall conduct activities and events intended to boost school spirit and enrich school life.
Any member of the Student body may attend a Student Council meeting and
offer his/her suggestions and comments, but may not participate in voting.