ASD Booster Club
Who we are
The Booster Club is made up of parents whose child/children participate in American School of Doha MESAC activities. If your child participates in any MESAC Program at ASD, you are a member of the Booster Club. There are many different opportunities to participate as the activities and events that we host involve a broad range of talents and time.
What we do
The aim of the Booster Club is to provide positive volunteer parental support and assistance to the Athletic Department and the students who participate in the various MESAC activities throughout the year. The Booster Club provides support through concession, merchandise sales, coaches’ hospitality room, and housing for tournaments that are hosted by ASD. In supporting ASD sports, we:
- Hold Booster Club meetings to discuss club matters and upcoming events.
- Manage a concession stand at the home tournaments and functions.
- Organize housing and coach’s hospitality for ASD home tournaments.
- Purchase, design, and sell ASD merchandise thru the Booster Club store.
- Plan and organize the Fall, Winter & Spring awards ceremonies.
- Provide a Travel Assistance Fund for those students in need. (See Athletics Director for details).
- Organize fundraising events such as the Holiday Market, 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament and the annual Booster Club Softball Tournament.
- Provide locker decorations for MESAC participants.