Tuition and Fees
The American School of Doha (ASD) welcomes student applications. Please find our payment structure outlined below. If you have further questions, please contact our Business Office at +974 4459 1520.
The application fee of QR 500 is non-refundable and non-transferable and payable upon submission of application. This fee covers the cost of processing and reviewing the application.
- This fee is separate from the capital, registration, and tuition fees
- ASD will only process admission applications that have a paid application fee
There are three ways to pay this fee, as outlined below:
- QR 500 cash
- QR 500 check, made payable to the American School of Doha
- Electronic Transfer of Funds (USD $137.00 dollars per application); Once completed, a copy of the bank receipt must be sent to email@example.com in order to verify that payment has been made
Bank Name: BNPBank Address: Doha - QatarBenf. Name: American School of DohaA/C: 073742-001-61Swift Code: BNPAQAQA
- This fee is a one-time registration fee of QR 3,650 that is non-transferable and non-refundable for each child.
This non-refundable fee is for ASD’s loan repayment on our current facilities, payable in the semester invoice.
|Pre-Kindergarten: QR 10,950
|| Kindergarten to Grade 12: QR 14,600
|(Semester Cost: QR 5,475)
|| (Semester Cost: QR 7,300)
- Parents are responsible for prompt payment of all school fees.
- All tuition and fee payments are due and payable prior to the start of each academic semester.
- The tuition fee is billed on a yearly basis for those students sponsored by a company. Individuals are billed on a semester basis.
- As according to Board policy, if payments are not made within two weeks of the due date, the student(s) will not be permitted to attend class.
- A full term tuition fee will be assessed for the semester during which enrollment occurs, regardless of when it occurs within the semester.
- Should a student withdraw, tuition fees will be reimbursed on a quarter basis. Refunds are not granted to students of corporations or organizations; rather the tuition may be transferred to a new incoming student provided the new student attends ASD within the same school year.
- A deposit of QR 5,000 for the first child and an additional QR 1,500 for each child thereafter, is due at re-enrollment time to secure a seat for your child for the next academic year. This will be deducted from your tuition fee.
- A fee of QR 365 will be assessed for graduating seniors.