Tuition and Fees
The American School of Doha welcomes students’ applications. Please find our payment structure outlined below. If you have further questions, please contact our Business Office at +974 4459 1520.
1. Application Fee
The application fee of QR 500 is non-refundable and non-transferable. This fee is payable upon submission of the application.
- This fee is separate from the capital, registration, and tuition fees
- ASD will only process admission applications that have a paid application fee
Payment can be made as outlined below:
- QR 500 cash
- QR 500 check, made payable to the American School of Doha
- Electronic Transfer of Funds (USD $137.00 dollars per application); Once completed, a copy of the bank receipt must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to verify that payment has been made
- Point of Service; credit card payment
|Bank Name||: BNP|
|Bank Address ||: Doha - Qatar|
|Benf.||: American School of Doha|
|Swift Code||: BNPAQAQA|
|IBAN Number||: QA68BNPA000669107374200161QAR |
2. Registration Fee
This fee is a one-time registration fee of QR 3,796 that is non-transferable and non-refundable for each child.
3. Capital Fee
ASD's capital fees are dedicated to the capital maintenance, capital equipment and physical infrastructure of the school. They have supported ASD's loan obligations and on-going Campus Improvement Projects, as well as annual capital maintenance needs.
Pre-Kindergarten QR 10,950
Kindergarten to Grade 12 QR 14,600
Semester Cost QR 5,475
Semester Cost QR 7,300
* 2016-2017 ASD Board of Directors approved school fees.
- Parents are responsible for prompt payment of all school fees
- All tuition and fee payments are due and payable prior to the start of each academic semester
- The tuition fee is billed on a yearly basis for those students sponsored by a company
- Individuals are billed on a semester basis
- As according to Board policy, if payments are not made within two weeks of the due date, the student(s) will not be permitted to attend class
- A full term tuition fee will be assessed for the semester during which enrollment occurs, regardless of when it occurs within the semester
- Should a student withdraw, tuition fees will be reimbursed on a quarter basis. Refunds are not granted to students of corporations or organizations; rather the tuition may be transferred to a new incoming student, provided the new student attends ASD within the same school year
4. Re-Enrollment Deposit
A deposit of QR 5,000 for the first child and an additional QR 1,500 for each child thereafter, is due at re-enrollment time to secure a seat for your child for the next academic year. This will be deducted from your tuition fee.
5. Senior Fee
A fee of QR 380 will be assessed for graduating seniors.