Tuition and Fees
The American School of Doha welcomes students’ applications. Please find our payment structure outlined below. If you have further questions, please contact our Business Office at +974 4459 1520.
1. Application Fee
The application fee of QR 500 is non-refundable and non-transferable. This fee is payable upon submission of the application.
- This fee is separate from the capital, registration, and tuition fees
- ASD will only process admission applications that have a paid application fee
Payment can be made as outlined below:
- QR 500 cash
- QR 500 check, made payable to the American School of Doha
- Electronic Transfer of Funds (USD $137.00 dollars per application); Once completed, a copy of the bank receipt must be sent to email@example.com in order to verify that payment has been made
- Point of Service; credit card payment
|Bank Name||: BNP|
|Bank Address ||: Doha - Qatar|
|Benf.||: American School of Doha|
|Swift Code||: BNPAQAQA|
|IBAN Number||: QA68BNPA000669107374200161QAR |
2. Registration Fee
This fee is a one-time registration fee of QR 3,796 that is non-transferable and non-refundable for each child.
3. Capital Fee
This non-refundable fee is for ASD’s loan repayment on our current facilities, payable in the semester invoice.
Pre-Kindergarten QR 10,950
Kindergarten to Grade 12 QR 14,600
Semester Cost QR 5,475
Semester Cost QR 7,300
* 2015-2016 ASD Board of Directors approved school fees.
- Parents are responsible for prompt payment of all school fees
- All tuition and fee payments are due and payable prior to the start of each academic semester
- The tuition fee is billed on a yearly basis for those students sponsored by a company
- Individuals are billed on a semester basis
- As according to Board policy, if payments are not made within two weeks of the due date, the student(s) will not be permitted to attend class
- A full term tuition fee will be assessed for the semester during which enrollment occurs, regardless of when it occurs within the semester
- Should a student withdraw, tuition fees will be reimbursed on a quarter basis. Refunds are not granted to students of corporations or organizations; rather the tuition may be transferred to a new incoming student, provided the new student attends ASD within the same school year
4. Re-Enrollment Deposit
A deposit of QR 5,000 for the first child and an additional QR 1,500 for each child thereafter, is due at re-enrollment time to secure a seat for your child for the next academic year. This will be deducted from your tuition fee.
5. Senior Fee
A fee of QR 380 will be assessed for graduating seniors.